When clients first contact us about using our business to business telemarketing services it helps if they are prepared and clear on the following:
- Firstly we need to fully understand what your company offers. So have a think about what your business offers. You know your business best. Put together a clear outline on your companies’ products/services. You would be amazed at how many companies do not know how to clearly explain what they offer. Many over complicate describing this.
- Think about your company’s USP’s. What makes you stand out from the crowd?
- Who are you competitors?
- What industry sectors and size of the organisations do you want to pitch to?
- Are you supplying the data? If not, we have good relationships with a number of UK data providers.
- What objections will prospects have when the telemarketer calls them?
Once we have a clear and thorough understanding of what your companies products/services are, we will then formulate a pitch that will deliver impact when speaking with potential clients.
Obviously the above is a guideline. Why not give us a call and we can discuss your business to business telemarketing requirements in more detail.